March 25, 2015

Taylor M Auditions for a Film


We are so proud of Taylor M who auditioned for a film on Saturday March 21, 2015. Taylor impressed everyone in the room! Taylor’s mom, Emily, shared some heartfelt words with us following the audition:

I have never gone in the audition room with her, so I have never witnessed her in action. She went in shook hands, said her hellos, and introduced herself. She spoke loudly and with confidence. She is a whole other girl in that audition room, I couldn’t believe it

Wow Taylor great work!!

Emily went on to say, “Thank you, thank you for everything you have done for my little Taylor, I remember when she started at Mode Elle we had to trick her into the room she was so scared and shy. She has done a complete 180. Your team is amazing, keep doing what you’re doing, because it is working



Thank you Emily and Taylor! Feedback like this fuels us and fill our hearts with Pride! We are so grateful!